Browse the store that builds homes — from the comfort of your home–
You can now view our amazing inventory in the Habitat for Humanity Store online.
Our online inventory will include deeply discounted furniture, appliances, home improvement items and building materials. Of course, we will also feature a curated collection of uncommon goods and treasures – those special finds that make the Store experience so exciting.
Customers will be able to purchase and pick up purchases in Store starting next week! Monday, June 1st for West Olympia and Tuesday, June 2nd for Yelm
Visit us at https://sps-habitat-for-humanity.square.site/
to view our inventory
Your Safety is our #1 Concern
- All items will be sanitized and wiped down to the best of our ability
- When an online order is made, we will call you at the phone number listed on your order to setup a curbside pickup date and time.
- No customers will be allowed in the store
- To maintain proper distancing we will be looking for your vehicle from the description left on your order, we will place the item(s) outside for you to inspect, after your inspection you would load the item(s) and leave.
- No contact closer than 6ft between our team and customers at this time.
- If you or a family member is ill we ask that you stay home and reschedule your pick up for a later date.
- No cash will exchange hands, all purchases must be paid for online prior to scheduling a pick up.
If you have any questions regarding our safety measures or your shopping experience or pick up please email [email protected] or call 360-956-3456 ext. 2