Cars for Homes
Donate to Cars for Homes and Help Build Homes
Do you have a car, truck, motorcycle, motor home or boat on a trailer taking up valuable space in your driveway? Car donations support South Puget Sound Habitat for Humanity’s local mission of eliminating poverty housing and save you the time and energy of finding a buyer.
By donating a car to our vehicle donation program, Cars for Homes™, you can help SPS Habitat for Humanity build houses in partnerships with families and provide the hope of a better life!
It is quick and easy to donate cars, trucks, boats, RV’s, motorcycles, construction equipment and other vehicles- running or not! Plus, you may be eligible for a tax deduction. (Consult your tax adviser or the IRS for details.)
Why should I donate my car?
- One hundred percent of the net proceeds from the sale of your donated vehicle will be used by SPS Habitat to build affordable homes.
- You may qualify for a tax deduction for donating a vehicle.
- It’s fast and easy.
- Thirty percent of cars donated to Habitat are recycled for materials or sold for reusable parts.
- Recycling steel uses less energy and natural resources and produces less carbon pollution.
- Taking an inefficient older car off the road helps save gas and improves air quality.
For more information or to donate a vehicle to Cars for Homes™ visit www.carsforhomes.org or call (877) 277-4344 toll free